Game Show Night

Motherwell Football Club

I'm sure the club will have looked at staging in house, and they'll have reasons why they chose not to. Personally I think a tenner a ticket, and the bogof on all drinks for a couple of hours sounds like quite a cheap night out. Mibbe I'm just minted though. ;)

It's not quite CC Blooms, but should be a decent night!

I don't want to sound like I'm nit-picking, but it doesn't say where the money is going. The PotY at Shawlands last season must have made a fortune and, when pushed for an answer, the club said that it was for 'the Commercial Department' and I'm not too keen on that. Would much rather see Youth Developement, or even a new pitch fund, get the wedge, rather than it going towards glossy posters and tartan jackets.

Frazzle

Will be good to see you there Rammer... Assuming your chopper doesn't let you down :lol:

Crackin 'splash-page' on the fishal site, and more info about the event;

"The club have organised a game show night for fans at Mega Bar next month.

Chaired by Tam Cowan and guest starring John Gahagan, "On the Ball!" promises to be a full filled night!

As the doors open at 7.30pm, Wednesday 11th March, footage from the 91 & 52 Cup Finals will run on screens throughout the bar – but only while we get the drinks in!

We kick off the first half with a "Question of Sport" style quiz round and "Goaldies v Oldies" with questions sourced from Derek Wilson's "On This Day" supported by cracking film clips donated from one Well fan's very own collection. Questions to the panel from the audience will follow.

Buy one get one free on all drinks from 9 through till 11 so get the rounds in before the second half kicks off with former Motherwell striker and fans favorite, the hilarious John Gahagan!

We'll round the night off with questions TO the audience FROM host Tam Cowan so brush up Well on your general knowledge of the club!

Fun quizzes, fun prizes, cheap drinks and a chance to mix and mingle with Motherwell stars of the past and present! Well Mega…

Guests confirmed so far include John Gahagan, Joe Wark, Brian Martin, Stevie Kirk and Dougie Arnott, with more to follow.

Tickets, priced at just £10.00 each, are available now from both the ticket office at Fir Park and Mega Bar. "

Sounds tremendous, and pretty unique... Canny mind anything like this before, but a canny mind much of anything these days.