Game Show Night

Motherwell Football Club

Will be going with the good lady, looking forward to it immensely.

Plenty of folk are talking about going but haven't actually got tickets yet. Come on Well fans, support the club in these type of ventures and more will follow. Get your tickets and you'll have a great night I'm sure of it.

See anytime these nights have been done in the past, almost to a man, when I tell folk how good the night has been, they all say the same thing 'Wish I'd went now'

These guys are all aproachable for a blether and gladly shoot the shit about their playing days.

Johnny G is worth the entrance money alone.

I'd imagine Mega Bar isn't available for hire on a Friday or Saturday night, to let all the knob ends of Motherwell and surrounding areas get tanked up on those nights.

It's a great idea but would be much better on a Friday or Saturday, and why not in the centenary suite?

Tickets will be available on the door I believe, buying beforehand lets them know in advance how numbers are looking that's all. Most important thing is you turn up obviously.

Friday/Saturday isn't an option for Mega Bar obviously, facilities they can offer aren't possible in the Centenary as you will see when you get there. Big screens are important and the graphics involved just wouldn't come across as well.

Been roped in to help with some of it and I've been impressed by the plans, really hope it works for the people involved, sure it will. A good turnout for this one will surely mean more functions aimed at the fans, something that's been sadly lacking so if you can get there, get there and support it. You'll be rewarded I'm sure.