Game Show Night

Motherwell Football Club

Just a last word really from the club on tomorrow nights event at Mega Bar - everyone involved in the planning and delivery of the event have worked extremely hard to come up with what we think is an imaginative, full on night of fun and laughter.

We hope to be able to do more in the months to come so if you can make it, please come along - hopefully won't be disappointed.

Leeann

I'm hoping to get along to the night tomorrow Leeann....... :lol:

Just a suggestion but what about a John Boyle question and answer session regarding his custodianship of the club at a future event ?

I'm sure that would be very well attended by ''all'' Dossers...............

I'm available for a right good scoping... Although we're aw meeting in the Indian Villa shortly, so a might no be very scopable ;)

Just a final push from me.

I've no doubt that tonight is gonnae be a crackin gig! I've had a quick peek at the format, and it looks superb. There's been a shitload of work put into this, with some regulars on here helping out no end. I honestly can't think of another night we've ever had organised for us quite like this, so let's get behind it and make it a great success. It's also good to know that there ARE folk at Fir Park who love the club as much as us!

So for anyone out there who's still swithering, get yer arse in gear... Apparantly ye can pay at the door.

Good luck Di. If this is your cup final, your already a winner. :lol:

For the benefit of those who didn't go, Frazzle didnae scope embdy thankfully, maintains it was a clerical error, Bob's final push only turned out to be to get the last round in and Diane's efforts were well rewarded with a good turnout and a fantastic event when all's said and done. really enjoyed tonight although I fear for John Boyle's sanity having been caught on the way out by Modernist and chums :lol:;)

A huge well done to Diane and everyone who worked their bollox off on this event, as far as I'm concerned it was a roaring success and here's to many more.