Today, Fir Park....us And Them!

Today is a massive day goes without saying .....

Being at the game on Thursday all 950 of us were amazing and a credit to our club but ....

I wake this morning worried that our crowd will be diluted with them in amongst us, effecting the atmosphere inside our small, old, shackle but classic stadium - the stadium which is ours and stands for all we are

All man woman and children, Motherwell supporters all class get on your feet, Motherwell well fans of regular, little or swaying attendance but Motherwell fans of any be loud and join in with the atmosphere - stand on ur feet with the well fan beside you and be part of the atmosphere this will make THEM amoung us be found out and if that's the case sound THEM out and don't let US be diluted!

THIS IS IMPORTANT....who's in?

I hate the fact THEM lot will be in amoung US lot and the only way to better that is to suffocate them with what we stand for - for what we showed on Thursday.

I swear THEM should not be in with US .... If we create an atmosphere that we're all in it together and it's clear people in amoung US are not part of US....

GET THEM TO F#UK!!

As I was walking down the Copland Road,

I heard a mighty clamour,

Cause the brand new h**s,

They got f*ked 3 - 1,

By the boys in Claret and Amber.

From the minute they arrive the atmosphere should be poisonous. They will not bully us. This is our time !

Buzzin.Get yer colours on and show this mob what we're about. Old enough to remember them taking over our ground time after time and they still think they cam do the same. In the last three years on social media,they've crawed about getting back,karma,destroying us.Wednesday proved the Rangers myth is gone. Yes the have a giant support but they're not a giant club.The club stood up to them over tickets,the players stood up to them on the park,today's it's our turn to stand up and get this monkey off our back.Time to stand up to the bully and send him away with a busted face.COYW

Just been on YouTube watching SMcC post match interview. Does he really beleive what he said? Delusional ain't the word for it. Play that to our boys and see how little thinks of us. That will gee them up to knock his teeth down his throat. COYW

Think a few are closing, prior to KO (certainly the Electric Bar is). Place will be hoaching with vermin, better to watch in the comfort of your living room.

Other options are New Century, maybe Jack Daniels, though I undestand it's regulars and home fans only.

As I say most of the local hostelries will be taken over, I'd rather be comfortable at home.