The Club And Flow

gaz7

I really think they have excelled in the 2 games with their policys.There is no doubt that their stance on tickets got all3 stands nearly full of Well fans. It was brilliant in comparison to normally being overrun with them. Can we do it on an ongoing basis? I certainly hope so as days like today is a no brainer for enticing people back and also nullifying the oppositions influence. You could hardly hear them today which is a huge change.Well done again Motherwell FC.

• Like 6

Still massive amounts of work to be done if we want to turn around the commercial fortunes of this club, but the club played a blinder on and off the park during these two legs.

So kudos to you for that.

• Like 1

Still massive amounts of work to be done if we want to turn around the commercial fortunes of this club, but the club played a blinder on and off the park during these two legs.

So kudos to you for that.

Apparently, I've reached my quota of "likes" for today (first time that's happened), so ... this ^^^

Just had a listen to the Sportsound podcast from last night. Chic Young is hurting big time therefore was spouting more nonsense than usual, I thought Tom English seemed to contradict himself at times but I thought Ferguson, surprisingly, gave the most balanced and accurate view on things. I thought Flow spoke very well, said the right things, without getting involved in anything which could have been deemed controversial.

On that note I would like to congratulate Flow on the job he does done, especially in the past week or so. I for one doubted his ability to be GM, the main reason being I know him very well and I know how much the club means to him having used to speak to him and travel to games with in the past. This I thought would make it difficult for him to make tough decisions. However I can't fault anything he has done so far. The way he stuck up for the club with the ticketing allocation was first class. He didn't allow us to be bullied into giving them more tickets and that was wonderful to see. I also think that the decision with the allocation and the whole media circus and "outrage" that followed sort of galvanised everyone at the club and we stood together, and the players went out and done the business on the park.

• Like 2