Is The Play Off Worth A Dvd Fae The Club?

Ocelot Groomin'

So would it include all the shit performances that got us in that position ? Naw so fuk that for an idea. Move on and hopefully forget. Also let's not forget it's biased massively in the prem team Rangers played 6 matches we played 2. Now while I don't care as we stayed up it's massively massively unfair to the lower club whoever it is.

Unfair my arse that mob deserved everything that came their way,nothing to do with how many matches they played, they are staying down because we pumped them 6-1, they are not premiership standard.

• Like 2

So would it include all the shit performances that got us in that position ? Naw so fuk that for an idea. Move on and hopefully forget. Also let's not forget it's biased massively in the prem team Rangers played 6 matches we played 2. Now while I don't care as we stayed up it's massively massively unfair to the lower club whoever it is.

A 2 game difference isn't a huge imbalance. I think it was an anomaly this season that we had a decent bit of form too. I think most years will be more like last season when the SPFL team is on a losing streak.

What's unfair to me is the fact that a 3rd or 4th place team can get promoted over the team that finished 2nd. Leagues are supposed to reward consistency over a season, not how you perform in a 2 leg tie. Of course, the only reason it was set up this way was to make sure newRangers had the best possible chance to come up, but that's another story.

A 2 game difference isn't a huge imbalance. I think it was an anomaly this season that we had a decent bit of form too. I think most years will be more like last season when the SPFL team is on a losing streak.

What's unfair to me is the fact that a 3rd or 4th place team can get promoted over the team that finished 2nd. Leagues are supposed to reward consistency over a season, not how you perform in a 2 leg tie. Of course, the only reason it was set up this way was to make sure newRangers had the best possible chance to come up, but that's another story.

This season was quite incredible when you look at it.

Most of the top 6 clubs really struggled in the second half of the season. Dundee Utd, Dundee, Hamilton. Kilmarnock who started well went into free fall and even Inverness had a poor spell only winning once between February and May.

The way the league finished there were actually two teams in the bottom six with more points than the bottom team in the top six.

CGUo5XkWgAAP5y6.jpg

Can we get the Ibrox one and this next to each in in framed A3 for my wall please?

Anyone who doesn't know, a guy called Alastair Reilly does brilliant match day posters. You can check them out on twitter.

• Like 1

CGUo5XkWgAAP5y6.jpg

Can we get the Ibrox one and this next to each in in framed A3 for my wall please?

Anyone who doesn't know, a guy called Alastair Reilly does brilliant match day posters. You can check them out on twitter.

I was looking for the Ibrox poster It is a belter......saw it and now I cant find it

First draft of a wee idea for an intro, not sure if it works or not

Great! it's magic listening back to those Rangers call-in comments with the benefit of hindsight. At the time they just make your blood boil. Anyway, if you're after a constructive suggestion... not sure how long it's going to be in the end, but there's maybe a bit of repetition in Baraclough's comments, so an opportunity to edit / reduce a bit?

I've not been able to view the preview yet but how feasible would it be to incorporate some of the clips floating about YouTube post Ibrox and Fir Park. Would be ideal if they could be included in the overall package.

Just let us know how much and where you want the dosh sent!

Is the play off game worth a dvd....? NO last season entirely should be forgotten about..

Don't talk shite. The play off games are up there with some of my finest moments supporting Motherwell and that includes Cup Finals, Europe and Pittodrie.

Memories to be cherished and if the that week or so can be encapsulated in the form of a DVD all the better.

• Like 3

First draft of a wee idea for an intro, not sure if it works or not

I was just about coming down from the high, pumped again, had never watched Bara's pre-match interview as was otherwise occupied, he called that one perfectly!

I was just about coming down from the high, pumped again, had never watched Bara's pre-match interview as was otherwise occupied, he called that one perfectly!

Aye, it was a great interview - complete contrast from the "We need some luck and hope Rangers aren't at their best" approach we typically got from McCall.

The fact Baraclough had experience of competing and winning in these situations, I think, is something that was overlooked in the pre-match. His enthusiasm and positivity definitely rubbed off on the team and helped them rise to the occasion.