The Current Under 20's Squad - Anyone Looking Like Making The Move Up?

David

With the sheer number of players leaving the 1st team squad this summer I was wondering which (if any) of the current under 20's would be looking at making the move up to the fringes of the 1st team for next season.

The squad currently posted on the official club site lists the following players;

Goalkeepers

Max Currie

Brett long

Defenders

Morgyn Neill

David Ferguson

Danny McNulty

Ben Hall

Luke Watt

Jack McMillan

Midfielders

Dominic Thomas

Chris Cadden

Craig McCall

Liam Anderson

Robbie Leitch

Ross macLean

Allan Campbell

Forwards

Steven Higgins

Dylan Mackin

Ryan Watters

The players who have been told they won't get a new contract next season have been scored through, whilst the guys offered new deals have been highlighted (i'm not sure if any of them have decided to re-sign or leave).

Has anyone seen enough of the under 20's this season to maybe guess on who, if anyone, may be looking to make the break through into the top team next season? I know a few of the players listed above have played for the 1st team this past season, but i've listed them simply because they're still listed as under 20's players on the club site.

Did Cadden get much game time at Albion Rovers?

Based on the u20s highlights from last season, he looked promising.

Believe so scoring a few goals in the process. Rovers fans commenting on P&B on his technical ability being really good but state maybe a bit lightweight at the moment for the Prem division. All seem keen to have him on loan for another year.