Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

Pics of pre season training our training wear is black and fluoro yellow black and yellow away kit maybe or is it just generic teamwear

I am still receiving medical treatment over our fluorescent yellow away kit. My psychologist says that there is no cure for the flu-orescent virus and as long as we don’t re-introduce it the virus is manageable.

Loved that fluorescent yellow top. 3rd favourite away top of all time.

It’s always interesting to listen to different peoples opinions on tops and I know that in recent times fluorescent colours have had a resurgence. It’s maybe an age thing, however, I have never really taken to them although admittedly I am not the target market for football shirts.

extremely reliable source. cash converters ha e renewed sponsorship for 1 season. Amber home with claret sash with cash converters logo below embroidered mfcvrfc. not overly dissimilar to ubh'soch up with the exception of the mfc embroidery. any chance of mock up UBH

extremely reliable source. cash converters ha e renewed sponsorship for 1 season. Amber home with claret sash with cash converters logo below embroidered mfcvrfc. not overly dissimilar to ubh'soch up with the exception of the mfc embroidery. any chance of mock up UBH

Have they ditched the usual club badge in favour of the MFC monogram that appeared on the original 70s top?