Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

The more I see that training top the more I like it. If we had an away kit that was black with the fluoro badge I'd be quite chuffed

I can see fluro designs appealing to a youth market, which if I’m honest is the right approach in order to get as much revenue as possible (any youngsters care to clarify this, or am I just making assumptions on what I think will appeal to this age bracket).

I do think a dark top with a bit of fluorescent would go down really well. Some would be upset if the badge was not traditional colours but ah well.

Would be fair enough if the rumours about the home top are true. One retro/traditional top. One out there top.

Really want that tracksuit top that they are all wearing though

Maybe the new sponsor is Sharpie Markers. No interest in us looking like 11 highlighters again. Once was enough

It looks like there might be a division between the young and old when it comes to the validity of fluorescent kits. However, I would hope that the department entrusted to increase our replica kit sales will have done their research on the target market. Consequently, if ‘emergency service’ yellow tops are in vogue I would have sweat shops churning out neon Motherwell kits 24/7 to satisfy the demand. I have always backed the traditional home kit, however, the away I think is fair game for some experimentation. However, a non traditional, diagonal claret sash shirt could also be viewed as a risk that could potentially upset the claret hoop purists and effect shirt sales. Whatever designs we get, I am hopeful that Provan Sports will not disappoint us.