Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

I notice the online store has increased their original price from £40 to £45 for their men's short sleeved shirts.

The £40 was an error, which was fixed after about 20 minutes, they're £45 as was the case last season - we haven't increased the price.

The £40 was an error, which was fixed after about 20 minutes, they're £45 as was the case last season - we haven't increased the price.

Thanks for clearing that up - I haven't purchased a top for a few seasons so wasn't aware of last years prices.

I managed to order it at £40 before the prices were corrected.

I must say I'm really impressed with this years efforts, it seems that the club has listened to what the fans want and have diverted from using basic templates. I might actually purchase the away one too.

Great work to all involved at MFC - this has been a great pre season so far.

Stating the ridiculously obvious but £45 for a football shirt is bordering on the obscene.

• Like 1

It really is. SCDave drives around in his brand new top of the range BMW and lives in a highly luxurious city centre apartment. Disgusting.

Sorry, precious, I was simply commenting on football tops in general.

• Like 1

For every £45 top sold, SCDave is given £44.50, with the remaining 50p going to the owners of the sweat shop that make them in Muirhouse.

Waay Haayyy! Too far. I'll get the TOI after you.(unless of course you mean Edinburgh).

£45 to advertise cash convertors..no thanks, dont think i will be buying home or away. But either top with no crappy sponsors logo...thats a guarenteed sale.

Agree with the sentiment but would you pay £100 for it? Obviously don't know the figures involved but it goes without saying we'd need to charge more to offset the loss of the sponsor money.

Think he meant buying a top in general he wasn't having a go at MFC alone.

I did, yes. Strip prices, like gate prices, are an industry wide issue and anything "official" seems to have a 300% markup applied.

It's like anything else in football- a (better) pie from Greggs will be about a quarter of the price of a fitba pie anywhere, and the food at hospitality will be the same shitey rubber chicken you get at every Sportsmans Dinner, but you'll pay three or four times the price. It's the premium that comes attached to football.

Have macron failed to deliver on training kit so far? Seems mostly last season's gear on show in Holland with those horrendous luminous jackets

Apparently Baraclough is quite happy with what we had last season :whistling:

• Like 1