Happy Dosser

Next Season's Strip

Think there has been some screw up cause it looks like macron have posted it on their site

http://www.macron.com/shop/eu/en/football/official-merchandising/motherwell.html.

Think there has been some screw up cause it looks like macron have posted it on their site

That's old school as fuck and I love it.

Kit not appearing till Friday I'm afraid

Nonsense.

Photoshoot is this afternoon, kits will be online as soon as we get the pics back and edited etc.

• Like 3

Nonsense.

Photoshoot is this afternoon, kits will be online as soon as we get the pics back and edited etc.

Club saying on Facebook the launch is on Friday. Wither that means we will see it tonight and goes on sale on Friday or we see it on Friday I don't know.

Club saying on Facebook the launch is on Friday. Wither that means we will see it tonight and goes on sale on Friday or we see it on Friday I don't know.

The MEDIA launch is on Friday.

11693882_10153277219340865_7067427436769

Certainly on the Facebook ‘Win the New Home Shirt’ competition it states: Your nominee must be able to attend the launch of the kit at Fir Park on Friday 3rd July at 1.45pm*, however, hopefully as Dave said we will get a preview later today.

Is that promo a hint at a claret band? It'd be hilarious if we ended up without a sash.

• Like 1

Alan Burrows ‏@Alan_Burrows

@maxbaird11 We'll be showcasing the new kits, along with details on when you can buy, later on this evening, Max...

Twitter doesn't work in my work, what's it say?

It says;

We'll be showcasing the new kits, along with details on when you can buy, later on this evening