Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

Shame the sponsor logo on the home is across the sash but does not take too much away

Great work from the club in negotiating the compromise and massive credit to Cash Converters for working with the club and allowing their logo to be worked into the strip rather than demanding a large yellow patch with the text on it.

Think everyone would prefer a clear strip, but its good to have club & sponsor work together

Love the away top, reminiscent of the old pony and canterbury away tops which were some of my favourites.

Presumably meant to reminiscent of the Pony 94/95 top in particular, given the text in the photo.

Can't say I've really liked pinstripes on a football shirt since the '82 Scotland away kit, though.

Both kits are great, however, if I had to nick pick I would have made sure that the sash on the top right shoulder finished flat against the seam (at the moment it looks as if the corner has been chopped off the diagonal band). My preference has always been for a flappy collar as per the original 70s top, however the V neck is better than a crew neck. The away is a cracker and I would change nothing.