Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

Hard to believe any person who is not mentally incapacitated attending a lodge in the 21st century, however, regardless of the sash top I doubt after the demolishing of SEVCO we'll get many "h**s without bus fare" comments this year after our destruction and ridicule of the rancid ones last month!!

Presumably meant to reminiscent of the Pony 94/95 top in particular, given the text in the photo.

Can't say I've really liked pinstripes on a football shirt since the '82 Scotland away kit, though.

Well spotted, didn't even see the text!

Hard to believe any person who is not mentally incapacitated attending a lodge in the 21st century, however, regardless of the sash top I doubt after the demolishing of SEVCO we'll get many "h**s without bus fare" comments this year after our destruction and ridicule of the rancid ones last month!!

Ever heard of a joke ?

No need to describe some of our fellow supporters as such. GSTQ.

• Like 1

Not a fan of the collar, but happy enough with both.

This. Both are OK - but a decent wing tipped collar for the home top would have been preferred. I dislike the collar from last home top even though the material was a step up from Puma. Could have been a classic. Bit lazy imho to use same collar for both strips :fie:

• Like 1

Some like, some don't. Probably the nature of the beast these days. White shorts maybe would have been better for home strip, but at the end of the day, it does not matter what they wear, as long as they do the business on the park.

With you 100% on that.

• Like 1

Could obviously split hairs (not sure about collars and would prefer the proper badge on the home) but cannae really argue with either.

Will definitely be buying both but due to my miser ways it won't be till they drop to half price later in the season!

• Like 1

Apologies. I am a tube haha. I wish ubh's home kit was our kit I'd have paid mega bucks for it then again though I'll still buy atleast one kit anyway

Well, actually when they put them up at first, it was only £5 extra to get mens sizes. I guess that was a mistake though.

Edited by Phillips455