Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

Through a process of elimination I predicted (guessed!) the Macron template that we utilised last year. This time I am hoping for a proper collar and we may also see a one off sash design similar to our mid 70s shirt. People will be divided on this, however, I don’t have a problem with a one off homage to a well loved design. However, if we choose to stick with the band/hoop I am sure Macron won’t disappoint. Failing that I would love to see a proper 70s sash retro top (the one we sold a few years back was the wrong collar design and didn’t have the correct 70s MFC monogram).

I thought Cash Converters would be with us for a while, it was only last year that they put their signs up instead of the 'keep cigarettes away from the game' wasn't it? Never a fan of Cash Converters but they seemed to be very supportive on social media and put on quite a few free shirt competitions.

I thought Cash Converters would be with us for a while, it was only last year that they put their signs up instead of the 'keep cigarettes away from the game' wasn't it? Never a fan of Cash Converters but they seemed to be very supportive on social media and put on quite a few free shirt competitions.

Cash Convertors have been very supportive, however, they probably don’t fit our new owners community vision. They are basically a pawn shop and Les maybe feels that we should be moving in a different direction.