Next Season's Strip

Happy Dosser

FWIW I hope it is true, the rumours about the long awaited return of the diagonal stripe.

Hope they do not prove to be false. I usually but one top each year and bin most after a few years wear but if it is good this one will be a keeper. Might buy a couple for longevity.

My take on it - is that there is too much talk on here for it to be anything other than 90% likely

The beauty of online forums, a place where speculation and gossip thrive. For all I know (and that’s not much) the whole diagonal/sash shirt may well be nonsense. It’s fun guessing though.

There are no believers in this world: There are only the make believers and the non-believers. Profound thought for the day.

• Like 1

We currently do not have a sponsor, there is a deal very close to being signed, however, some movement is required. There is no timescale yet

You sound like you're trying to be 'in the know' despite your post having no information in it whatsoever. Because you know nothing.

Claret and amber one of these please.

N49XTj2.png

I much prefer the strips without a sponsor. If it came down to it I'd pay more for a sponsor free shirt.

Ordered two custom made t shirts today from boots with the motherwell posters used to advertise the playoff. There doing 25% off the now. I liked the one of the well player standing tall over Ibrox with the Rangers player on his knees the best. Was only fitting that the night turned out just like the poster.

You considered I do know something but do not want to broadcast it.

I considered that to be the least likely outcome based on my opinion of you.

West ham strip just looks like an off the shelf team kit. No ta.

Meant to be based on the kit used for their first season at the Boleyn Ground. Heard that from marketing teams about off the shelf kits, though I don't think umbro have enough teams signed up to do that.

e2d7a11f545847c03910dc155c8e393b.jpg

To settle my curiosity I had to do a quick paint job on the Newcastle third top, however, NO, JUST NO! :doh::no:

I only hope we get a decent sponsor and the neckline is at least a v-neck. Sponsors logo dependent I would also prefer it without the claret sash being broken. I now have the fear about a potential return to the sash! :unsure: In saying that, the Wonga logo would ruin any shirt! :biggrin:

scwaae.jpg

Disagree with you here mate, even in adulthood some of us still have the childish excitment of a ten year old when it comes to a new Well strip.

The lack of urgency is killing us!

I am one of those people. Was buying stuff in the shop earlier and was trying to peak through the door behind the counter to no avail.

There will be no break in the diagonal stripe, sponsors name will be below club badge.

A few sponsors have done this in recent years, most notably Tennents on the Old Firm jersey’s from around 2012. This would be good news as there is nothing worse than a horrible sponsors logo ruining a nice top. Also, as has been pointed out on this thread there was a slightly cheap looking finish to the club badge which was stitched on to last seasons kit and I really hope this will be improved for this seasons top.