2015/16 Pre-Season Thread

David

I did not take the car last week but there was plenty of parking beside the main stand and also at end next to it. there were stewards at one entrance to the front park but I am not aware of the reason.

It looked to be free parking. There is also the Lidl car park with restrictions for customers and time but not sure how or if it is "policed". There is also major construction work next to it with access restrictions.

On further thought that maybe the reason for the stewards being there.

Livinston designer outlet is the multistorey carpark but you can also park on the right hand side of the road behind the majestic wine shop and walk down the steps and over the burn.

If you are going remember it is 7pmKO. I arrived at 3:20 last Saturday and had to convince a woman in the main entrance to let me in as all the turnstile operators had f****d off just after 3pm.

Wasn't that bad, you got to sit with the prawn sannie brigade :drinks:

MON RA DOSSERS

Tough game in prospect tonight. PNE not conceded in last 7 games I am sure I read.

Also planning on playing 1st choice strikeforce including Jermain Beckford. They skooshed the League 1 play offs.

Will be a proper assessment of where we are as the season is a little over a week away.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Hope we play in our 1st team strip

Does anyone know if Chris Humphrey will be playing, or is he away at the Gold Cup with Jamaica?

I am pretty sure he is away with Jamaica so wont be playing. They made it through to the final!

Heading through from Glasgow on the train about 2pm. Few pints and then off to the match. Last train back to Lanarkshire at the back of 11. Should be a good day!

Tough game in prospect tonight. PNE not conceded in last 7 games I am sure I read.

Also planning on playing 1st choice strikeforce including Jermain Beckford. They skooshed the League 1 play offs.

Will be a proper assessment of where we are as the season is a little over a week away.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Hope we play in our 1st team strip

I would say that outwith Celtic, we won't face a team as good as Preston this season. Maybe Aberdeen, at a push. So won't be too upset if we lose tonight...

I would say that outwith Celtic, we won't face a team as good as Preston this season. Maybe Aberdeen, at a push. So won't be too upset if we lose tonight...

With the amount of beer you are going to consume today you wont remember the score!

There was some drainage works on the pitch being undertaken. The extra week added to the season because of the play-off meant there would have been some doubt in whether it would be ready for pre-season friendlies. So they just looked elsewhere and the gave the pitch the extra time to be worked on,

Presumably because the season was extended to allow for the playoffs the work on the playing surface was also delayed and they want to give it as long as possible to recover before using it again.

Thats it. I assume that we also asked the SPFL to schedule our league game away from home. Some drainage work has been done and the pitch reseeded I think.

• Like 1