2015/16 Pre-Season Thread

David

Things definitely looking up, very hopeful for a good season. Barraclough and his team seem to be doing things right this pre season.

I'll be interested to see how our injury list looks in a few months due to this new training regime. Players seem to all be buying into it so things seem good.

Delighted to see young Watt playing well again tonight, really hope he gets the nod for right back this year.

Difficult to say whether any player had a good or bad game based on twitter updates. What is encouraging was watt being mentioned in an attacking sense on top of his goal against livi. Also that fletcher bagged another. Link up play etc all seems promising. Hopefully this continues when the real action starts.

A last minute victory over Sligo Rovers doesn't instil the same level of confidence in me but my hopes have been raised by the signing of Mcdonald. Hopefully we will see a difference from the fitness training - has this been evident from the games so far? I haven't seen any games yet but am hoping to see an improvement in the same way McGhee turned around the careers of several players.