YEP Digital

Good luck to him, but fear this move will backfire. The talent is there for sure, but needs consistent first team football to progress at a steady rate and don't see him getting that at Leeds.

Disappointing he never gave us another year, considering how we stuck by him through his injuries. Money is king, especially with his choice of agent. But he gave us good memories against Sevco (especially that interview) and wish him no ill will. The compensation is more than what we normally get for a player moving on, and I have high hopes this will be the last time we lose a young prospect under freedom of contract for a while.

That depends on whether Leeds honour the development fee. Would not surprise me is they try to pull a flanker.

Financially they are in a bit of a mess are they not.

Still my understanding is that he cannot play unless they pay. Would unlikely come back here, but some other club may get him.

I may be doing them a disservice and they pay in full and on time................

Mind that time Boyle shamed Cardiff into paying for Quinn? Hilarious times.

I mind having a vision of Boyle standing in the pie queue emptying the tills when he got there that cracked me up at the time. Still does.