Fixtures 2015/16

Toxteth O'Grady

Lets be honest guys apart from Celtic, Aberdeen and maybe ICT the rest of the teams were average at best last season. So i am not worried about playing any of them the top 3 included.

we will need to see what players we bring in but i am sure we will be better prepared than we were last year. To win the league you need to beat them all so it makes no difference what order you play them in.

It's SPL fixtures we're playing so for that we should be thankful. Line them up whatever way you like and get right in aboot 'em!

Agreed. It will be a good test for the new squad which we will hopefully have in place by then. If last season taught us anything, we need to be fitter, more organised and up for the fight from day one. Some decent performances and a few points from these games and we are up and running. Start as we did last season and we are playing "catch up" from almost day one.

I will never fail to wonder at the mindset of those in the shiney offices at Hampden, pretty poor to have two away games either side of Christmas Day.

Because they give everyone one home and one away at Boxing Day and New Year and with the fixture in between they need to stagger the two aways in a row between the fixture before, the fixture between and the fixture after, Not ideal, I accept but it had to happen to someone, Tannadice on Boxing Day when there is no transport is a pain in the stones.

First thought on seeing the fixtures was that there could be shouts for Barra to go before we get to play Hamilton.

We have been given a tough opening, especially when you consider we have to put a team together and get them to gel. If nothing else the fixture list has got to put some urgency into making sure we have a few decent signings in before we go to Holland in a few weeks time.

Being the 'Well however we'll probably go and beat ICT, Aberdeen, Utd etc and fall to Killie. That would be a brilliant start though.

First five fixtures against teams I'd expect to be Top 6.

On the up side if we can do well in those matches we are set up for a decent start to the season.

My thoughts exactly. Take decent points from the first five and we could be looking good after the first round of fixtures.

Although we do seem to have a tough start, three of the first 5 teams we play are competing in Europe and Hearts will be in the League Cup so we may benefit from playing them earlier due to tiredness from traveling.

It's the period before the split that worries me. If we want to make top six, we need to be well clear of seventh with 4 or 5 games to go because we might struggle to pick up points in the run in

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like only the one change to the fixture list for the first 3 months of the season which is good.

Opening day game at Inverness still under threat, to me it is anyway, and well not know until next Thursday night if it's getting moved