Motherwell Ladies

dosser1886

6-2 to Well Ladies. To be fair the Rangers team were in fact under 20's, but they had some decent players.

Went along tonite as is only 5 minute drive from home. Reasonable turnout.

1st ladies game I have seen and we win a CUP.....

Was a decent game with some decent goals.

WELL done the ladies. Noticed in the programme we beat Falkirk ladies 14-0 in the semi final. 8 wins out of 8 in the league with 100 goals for and only 3 against. +97 GD

Congratulations, but the standard is absolutely terrible. They win about 30 nil every week.

Without going into detail. The Motherwell ladies team were put together on the basis we would compete in top league. We were then stuck in one of 4 regional leagues Division 2 of the Scottish women's league. Hence why we are winning most games by 10 goals.

All that said they did recently beat Hutchinson Vale of the top league 4-0 :-)

• Like 1

Went along as currently exiled in edinburgh thought it was a good game. This is clearly a team playing lower than they should be. However they played some good football the second goal was a cracker. Was nice to see burrows there taking pictures and helping out. Shows we really are a community club. Also nice to say I've seen well win a cup in my lifetime!

Congrats to all concerned with MFC ladies! First 2 goals were crackers, lost 2 goals to sloppy defending and then showed sevco ladies what it was all about in the 2nd half! 1st time watching ladies match and really impressed with the Well lasses going forward. Good turnout at a tidy wee ground! Great night all round!!

Went along as currently exiled in edinburgh thought it was a good game. This is clearly a team playing lower than they should be. However they played some good football the second goal was a cracker. Was nice to see burrows there taking pictures and helping out. Shows we really are a community club. Also nice to say I've seen well win a cup in my lifetime!

Durty bastard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm unsure of the league structure so do our ladies now get promoted to the Women's Premier League? Doesn't make sense for them to keep on thrashing (and denting the confidence) of the teams that they've faced this season.