Expectations For Season 2015/16

David

Expectations for season 2015/16  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you expect to finish in the league?

• Challenging for 2nd place
    • In the top four
    • In the top six
    • In the top ten
    • Eleventh again
    • Relegated
  2. 2. What do you expect from our Scottish cup run this season?

• Out at the first hurdle (4th round)
    • 5th round
    • Quarter-finals at best
    • Semi-finals at best
    • Finalists
    • Winners of silverware!
  3. 3. What do you expect from our league cup run this season?

• Out in the 2nd round
    • 3rd round at best
    • Quarter finals at best
    • semi-finals at best
    • Finalists
    • Winners of silverware!

With the new season not too long away and some signings made, what are the general expectations going into the new season?

Looking back on a similar thread this time last year the general consensus was that we should be looking at top six minimum with a top four finish a real possibility as well as a decent cup run.

Personally I was looking for top six with a cup run being a bonus. This season anything above 11th will do me, and i'm not really fussed by the cups.

Choking for a cup run!

All I can ask for in the league is 10th or better after last season with the team hopefully playing well in flashes. Oh and getting the goals against tally down from towards 2 a game.

League cup as its seeded I think we'll get stung in the 3rd round. Although if we get anyone at home fancy our chances.

Scottish Cup - By now we'll be playing quite well and go on a run. A return to hampden awaits :ph34r:

Perhaps not fully engaging into the sprit in which the question has been asked but I think at this stage of the close-season with several "unknowns" on board, more players to come and lots of changes across other clubs in the division it's tricky call to say what I'd "expect" will happen.

If you'd asked what I hope will happen then a top four finish and one of the cups will do nicely thanks!

A good start to get us out of the relegation picture early, and a good run in one of the cups assuming a favorable draw.

With our league it is a toss up who finishes 3-10, as it comes down to form and injuries, with the quality being pretty much the same. Hamilton and Patrick for bottom 2.