Player Sponsorship Raffle £5

Brazilian

Received another couple of payments through folks, many thanks

marked them up in the first post along with the recent pledges.

that means I'll be paying the club £275 for Louis Molts away strip sponsorship on Friday.

the challenge is to now raise another £295 to pay for current top scorer :D Wes Fletchers home strip,

which will both be raffled off towards end of season for contributors to win, along with the associated invites to the clubs sponsors event.

so even if your not able to pay right away, but want to join in, let me know as I can note the pledge and pursue the contract with the club when it looks like we have enough contributors to cover cost.

• Like 1

Payment sent, thanks for organising this again

Please put me down for £10, pm sent regards payment. Cheers

Cheers Guys, Ive noted these in opening post.

dropped off a couple of last years raffle winners tops today and Mad_Dogs, Ainsworth top, is out for special delivery tomorrow hopefully

some of the photos with players at sponsors evening were pretty good too, hopefully everyone got theirs from club by now

Hows the total coming along Iain? I'd hope with the size of the website's membership we can entice a few more posters to contribute even a fiver.

£335 contributed so far Dave, hopeful that we can get around the £570 I've pledged to the club.

pay day approaching for some folks and others returning from holiday, every fiver fair adds up

15 quid sent.

Thanks as always for organizing.

£20 sent via PayPal.

Cheers.

Thanks folks, both arrived and I've marked up contribution in 1st post

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff. I've sent over another £10.

I've sent a donation over.

Cheers folks, both those paypal transfer arrived

Stick me down for £20. Will send when I am back in Scotland on Saturday.

Cheers sw, when ever suits, I'll keep a look out and post to confirm receipt

Did I mention this second strip is Motherwells #9 Wes Fletcher , Every £5 goes to the club and gets chance to win his players top

Hi I've just joined so getting used to it all. Just want to know who I talk to about donating to be entered into the draw for moult or wes's top?

Would rather pay cash straight up so who do I give it to? Cheers people.

see me, little one, or if you see Nadz she can get it to me via her bro' or I will catch you around the game at weekend or in the next few weeks, I'll mark you down for a pledge and make sure you're part of the whole thing.