League Predictions For 2015/ Season

wideboyal

I stopped buying papers after the election.

Have Dundee United and Partick lost a lot of players?

Dundee Utd have lost Cierzniak and not brought in a goalkeeper yet. Fojut, there best defender, also left, as well as Ciftci. Conor Townsend is back at Hull. And then a few players like Brian Graham and Michael Gardyne that were on loan last season have left.

Not really brought anyone in apart from Mark Durnan from QoS and Coll Donaldson from QPR who might do a decent job for them. Overall though, it looks a weak-ish squad. They had an abysmal second half of the season last time and there is a lot of ill feeling between the fans and the club. Think they could maybe struggle a bit.

Partick have lost about half of their first team from last season, Scott Fox, O'Donnell, one of their better players, Higginbotham, Balatoni and Lyle Taylor of course. They have brought in Tomas Cerny for Fox which I think is an improvement but that's about it. Very small squad with a few promoted youngsters in there. Right now they really only have Kris Doolan as a recognized striker.

Dundee Utd have lost Cierzniak and not brought in a goalkeeper yet. Fojut, there best defender, also left, as well as Ciftci. Conor Townsend is back at Hull. And then a few players like Brian Graham and Michael Gardyne that were on loan last season have left.

Not really brought anyone in apart from Mark Durnan from QoS and Coll Donaldson from QPR who might do a decent job for them. Overall though, it looks a weak-ish squad. They had an abysmal second half of the season last time and there is a lot of ill feeling between the fans and the club. Think they could maybe struggle a bit.

Partick have lost about half of their first team from last season, Scott Fox, O'Donnell, one of their better players, Higginbotham, Balatoni and Lyle Taylor of course. They have brought in Tomas Cerny for Fox which I think is an improvement but that's about it. Very small squad with a few promoted youngsters in there. Right now they really only have Kris Doolan as a recognized striker.

Inverness also look considerably weaker, and will have the pressure of trying to repeat last seasons achievements.

What positions/cup winners qualify for Europe this year?

Pretty irrelevant for us probably but I think it's 1st in the cl qualifying rounds, 2nd/3rd and cup winners into the Europa early qualifying rounds.If somebody who's already in a European place in the league wins the cup then the runner up no longer gets into it as far as I know, another place would go to the league so if Celtic or whoevers 2nd/3rd wins the cup then 4th gets a Europa place.

Think we will finish relatively comfortably mid-table, think Hamilton Accies will really struggle this year and also think Dundee also might struggle to replicate their last season's form.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. ICT

4. St Johnstone

5. Ross County

6. Hearts

7. Dundee Utd

8. Motherwell

9. Dundee

10. Kilmarnock

11. Partick Thistle

12.Hamilton Accies

Inverness also look considerably weaker, and will have the pressure of trying to repeat last seasons achievements.

They have lost two important players in Shinnie and Marley and they need a forward but I think they will be OK. The spine of the team is more or less the same Brill - Meekings, Warren, Draper, Tansey.

If they can find a decent goalscorer I can't see them really struggling too much. Last season will probably be a high water mark but I don't see them in the relegation zone.

I see Man City are sniffing around James McCarthy. If that deal goes through I imagine Accies might have another wee windfall to help keep them further up the table.

He's getting linked with Spurs as well now but he's 24 - would Accies still be due a development fee? I think he is too old for that to still count and they got the sell-on fee when he moved to Everton.

He's getting linked with Spurs as well now but he's 24 - would Accies still be due a development fee? I think he is too old for that to still count and they got the sell-on fee when he moved to Everton.

I'm pretty sure Accies will have a sell on fee for every transfer, not just his first one.

Celtic

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Ross county

Dundee United

Hearts

St johnstone

Partick

Hamilton

Dundee

Inverness

Kilmarnock

Got a feeling ICT will struggle this year, John Hughes said something along the lines of this is as good as it gets for a club like Inverness in terms of domestic league seasons, just feel they will do a motherwell this year. Bottom two.

• Like 1

1.celtic

2.aberdeen

3.st Johnstone

4.dundee

5.dundee United

6.inverness

7. Hamilton

8. Motherwell

9. Hearts

10.kilmarnock

11.partick

12. Ross county

Don't know why hearts are so overrated we showed how bad the championship was by hammering rangers when we were gash. Also Hamilton always bring through young players and play the right way will be fine