6 Years Ago Today,albo 10 Was Born

decorator

Fair play to the albo ten . The rage the pictures get is brillant . They all bite 6 years on

I like that folk think folk get ragin.

I enjoy the Albo 10 photos reminds me of better times.

Too right folk get ragin, Busta, I've had people ask me who the fek the decorator is and go on to rant about these type of posts, on the thread and offline

jeez, the day the decorators_apprentice, got banned, a little bit of steelmenonline died.....

some of my favourites too, though, as you say good times, but equally part of the clubs history.

and should be celebrated

I'm sorry to hear that. How long ago? My old man will be devastated. He still talks about you and yer mutt.

About 4 years ago. Got to be the most traveled Westie in the world. The Decorator of the dog world. :-)

She has been to Nancy and Bucharest for the games, Katowice and Dortmund and got a mention in the Guardian after some tube of a journalists 'plagerised' one of my publications.

• Like 1

I've been fortunate enough to go to a few European games and am a bit jealous of those who have made it to the more far flung fixtures than the west European trips I've been on.

If they want to post some pictures to bring back memories and let others see what it was like, then fire in. I think we got to the point of taking these European jaunts for granted and we'll be looking wistfully back pretty soon (if not already).