Inverness Vs Motherwell 1St August 2015

postiejim

Milo when you reach Inverness just continue along the dual carriageway till you reach the roundabout just before the Bridge and turn right.

The stadium is there right under the bridge practically and there is parking beside the stadium.

There are a few decent eating places in the town itself with Filling Station, Weatherspoons and an Auctioneers all in the town centre + pubs doing grub. Enjoy your trip.

Still never been to Inverness, would have liked to have got up for the first game of the season but sadly not.

By all accounts Inverness have been playing quite well without carrying a lot of threat up front. Reckon a point would be a decent result up there but we'll need to do better at the back than we did last season and if we do that we can perhaps nullify Inverness but I'd expect the home team to have most of the ball.

I reckon we are in for a 0-0 draw. I have just fired a bet on No Goalscorer at 17/2.

They have a fairly solid looking defence with virtually nothing up front. Reckon we will struggle to break them down.

With my history of betting it is very likely the match will finish 4-3!

Looks like ICT have car park issues.

BBC report:-

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are going to court in a bid to remove a settlement of travelling people from the club's home car park.

The move comes ahead of the season opening game against Motherwell on Saturday.

The club said it was hoped a court order to remove the encampment could be obtained at some point on Friday.

The encampment comprises about a dozen caravans and a selection of trucks in the rear section of the car park.

---------------------GK (Praying we get one this week)---------------------

Law------McManus-----Laing-----Hammell

Johnson-----Lasley-----Pearson----Thomas

---------------------McDonald------------

------------------Moult----------------

Subs:

Twardzik

Kennedy

Watt

Leitch

Fletcher

Clarkson

Almost, but I think he'll go with a slightly more conservative option for the start of the season since we're also away to the 3rd placed team last year.

Possibly Joe Chalmers in at RM over Dom Thomas.

I think our forward line up will be predominantly formed using McDonald and Johnson as the two shoe in's plus whoever else has been clicking at training. If it's Fletcher, Moult or Clarky and Thomas, I suspect Bara will start whoever's on form and has the best engine.

Or I could be completely wrong and have us 4-2-4 to rip them a new one.

Watt has probably dropped off the bench due to Kennedy being available and able to deputise at right back too. With chalmers being on the pitch,we have cover at left back if anything happens to hammell which let's us pick a more attacking bench. Although there's every possibility watt is injured and all this is complete baws!

Just realised ferguson is on the bench so yes this is complete baws and Watt probably is injured