Mfc Podcast Prediction League

AndyRoss

Some of you may have noticed that we've got a few adverts on our website looking for potential advertisers.

The reason for this is we need to upgrade our Soundcloud to a Pro account at a cost of around £100.

Other than our yearly costs of the website we don't have any other overheads.

To meet our costs we've created a Scottish Premiership prediction league at the cost of £5 per-entry - there is a £100 prize for the winner and £50 for the runner-up.

In addition to this everyone who signs up to the prediction league before mid-day on Saturday (1/8) will be entered into a draw for the chance to win a signed Motherwell F.C football.

You can sign up for the prediction league here - http://www.mfc1886.com/rules/

We hope you'll take this chance to support the podcast and in doing so give yourself a chance to take the top prize.

Thanks to all of you who have signed up for the prediction league so far, we've got a bit of a way to go but almost at the half-way point.

We'll be plugging away for the next few days, apologies in advance if it gets a bit annoying.

Another push for this! Cheers again to everyone who has signed up.

We're pushing towards the £100 mark, so really need as many people to register as possible - for all it will be good fun having a prediction league over the season, the goal was to enjoy the prediction league and also fund our Soundcloud.

This will allow us to maintain an archive of all of our podcasts, something we won't be able to without unfortunately.

Just registered and submitted my predictions. Does it matter that I'm part of the pending league?

I've been drinking fairly heavily and there's absolutely no guarantee that I'll be in a reasonable state to complete any additional steps tomorrow.