League Cup 2015/16

Toxteth O'Grady

granted it doesnt happen very often, but the other night the guy deserved it - for a player who is playing 3 leagues below us and has only just came into the professional game - he ran our defenders ragged. He looked quick, strong and had a few wee tricks as well as scoring the goal.

i would never do it on a league game - but he definitely deserved the ovation he got

The boy had a great game- I'm more than happy to admit that, but it's still completely unacceptable to me that 'Well fans applauded his exit from the field. Likewise I was fully expecting to go off like a kep in Perth last week had big Handsome came on and found the net.

Name is on the cup this season to be sure....

Morton away is the obvious connection to our last cup win

Home tie may have been better, but possibly the easiest draw apart from Raith or Livvy.

At least we avoided Hibs, Hearts and The Currant Buns

I am away 23rd - so hoepfully be the 22nd and I will head through.

The boy had a great game- I'm more than happy to admit that, but it's still completely unacceptable to me that 'Well fans applauded his exit from the field. Likewise I was fully expecting to go off like a kep in Perth last week had big Handsome came on and found the net.

Hold on, so the 'guaranteed to score' John Sutton didn't score against us?

Hold on, so the 'guaranteed to score' John Sutton didn't score against us?

Like the 'guaranteed to score' McFadden in Perth last season and 'guaranteed to score' Higginbotham on Saturday.

Of course, when eventually an ex-player does score against us it's because it 'always happens'.

• Like 1

I hope these comments aren't aimed at me! I am not one of the guys who thinks every former player will score against us, that we'll bottle it in front of a big crowd or never win on the telly... because it's a load of pish! However, I did expect big Handsome to make our net bulge last week because he has a very good record against his former clubs- he scored against St Mirren, Dundee and Hearts for us so at least my (incorrect) prediction was based on something!

I hope these comments aren't aimed at me! I am not one of the guys who thinks every former player will score against us, that we'll bottle it in front of a big crowd or never win on the telly... because it's a load of pish! However, I did expect big Handsome to make our net bulge last week because he has a very good record against his former clubs- he scored against St Mirren, Dundee and Hearts for us so at least my (incorrect) prediction was based on something!

However good big Handsome is or was, even he struggled to score when his arse didn't leave the subbies' bench. Probably why your prediction was to your usual standard.

Oh, not at all. It's just an annoyance, along with the other 'nailed on' pieces of chat you've provided. Nonsense.