League Cup 2015/16

Toxteth O'Grady

.... Off topic.

Speaking of the bold Fraser (how's he getting on at West Brom btw :P) a mate at work proudly showed me a photo on his phone of Lionel and Craig Reid with his two wee lassies taken at last weekend's game, presumably in the Cooper.

"Who's your favourite player asks one of them. Quick as a flash the youngest pipes up "Fraser Kerr" cue an embarassed father, two smirking players and a rather awkward silence.

The weans were chuffed as anything with their photo mind you so all was good.

And back on topic......

Motherwell's admin is a shambles.....someone really needs to sort it out.

Absolutely this. Time and again if there is a way to fuck it up they will find it.

My season ticket did not arrive. Phone the club few days before the United game. Terribly sorry - we will post it out to you. Never arrived. Went to ticket office before game and it was there for collection.

People will no doubt say the usual guff. They are limited in resource. They get paid peanuts.

I am responsible for my companies clients. All of them! We lose business even when the service is good.

Does my nut in. Were it any other business - I would have gone a long time ago.

Seriously how difficult must it be to get an Admin Manager in their to sort it out. I would literally almost prefer that to a star player.

Rant over

I don't think they get much help from other clubs, the police and red tape.

I've always found them to be helpful and friendly, but if you or someone you know can't pop over to fir park on a random weekday lunchtime, it's probably a bit of a problem. Or in Jays case, even if they do....

Our last 3 (4 if you count both legs v Rangers) all ticket games have caused problems, mostly outwith MFCs control.

25th - Damn. Booked in to a hotel in St Andrews that night. Don't quite think I can square going to the game with the Mrs.

She will tell me to go sure, but we all know that is NOT really what she means !

Both in Fife, book her in for an evening spa, nip out for 2 and a half hours

Apart from at new Douglas park, where we appear to regularly turn out in numbers to see us get pumped!

:lol:

Never been to new bayview, got a ticket and looking forward to it. Thought a new ground would've tempted a few more along, not the most accessible ground midweek mind you.

We had over 1000 at Livi (which I think was the last cup tie we won!)

:shocked:

• Like 1