League Cup 2015/16

Toxteth O'Grady

Looks the changes Barraclough has made have been dropping underperformers as opposed to giving fringe players a game. Kudos to him if that's his reasoning behind it.

Sounds like an average start so far, but I'm confident we'll break them down towards the end and win by a couple.

Scott Mullen of the Evening Times tweeting regular updates if anyone is interested. More regular than the club Twitter. @scottmullen87

He's not exactly being complimentary of our performance so far.

Edit - Ainsworth just had one cleared off the line.

• Like 2

Sounds like a good explanation of why we haven't been making significant changes to the team.

Apparently it makes us worse.

Having said that, the 2 leg defeat to Queens Park still ranks high in my "bad memories" list, so I'll still take a jammy 1 - 0 here.

Sounds like a good explanation of why we haven't been making significant changes to the team.

Apparently it makes us worse.

Having said that, the 2 leg defeat to Queens Park still ranks high in my "bad memories" list, so I'll still take a jammy 1 - 0 here.

Or maybe not making enough changes to the shite being served already this season..... Potatoe Potato.