Hearts Tickets

Graeme Bremner

Hearts only have one section of stand reserved for us, for this visit, selling limited seats in second seciton to home fans and all other sections too, surprised as even though the rip us off, we've taken a fairly sizeable support to these matches. ( albeit not often scheduled midweek)

Is the view from the lower tier rotten? £6 is quite a gulf in price.

We were in the lower tier for the cup game in 2008 and it was not as good as further back but it was fine. We've gone downstairs for tickets for Wednesday too as it certainly isn't a 25% poorer view!

• Like 1

I know it's not all about me, this ticket scenario is hugely inconvenient I feel.

I'll need to wait till Wednesday morning/lunchtime/afternoon to find out whether I can just stoat up to Tynecastle and buy one!

I had fully intended going to this game but it's in the balance now.

I know it's not all about me, this ticket scenario is hugely inconvenient I feel.

I'll need to wait till Wednesday morning/lunchtime/afternoon to find out whether I can just stoat up to Tynecastle and buy one!

An Aberdeen fan contacted the BBC yesterday saying the same thing. He didn't know a game against Kilmarnock would be all ticket and queue at ticket office meant he'd miss a fair chunk of the first half.

Just another example of Scottish clubs costing themselves money by putting customers off going...

Looking at trains, there's no direct return to Motherwell after FT. There's a 2200 one via Glasgow which looks the only option. Pricey too at £16.70 return to Larkhall.....might just take the car!

There is one at 23:15 that gets back in motherwell at 00:21

£10.60 for an Off-peak return

I think in a lot of cases it's "all ticket" in the sense you need to buy a ticket from a window or caravan, rather than paying cash at the turnstiles. (St Mirren, killie...)

There's a bit of scaremongering (bit extreme, but best word I can think) as it's easier for the clubs and police if you buy in advance and they know how many are coming.

There's also the trust issue with stewards who man the turnstiles handling cash, clubs prefer the ticket office staff to do this.

(I worked a couple of games at tynecastle and folk were fighting to get the cash turnstile.)

Just off the phone to the club who state there is no movement at the moment on the tickets and that there would likely be none until the club send all tickets back to Tynecastle. (Side note, our office staff are VERY polite by comparison to other clubs)

I'm going to travel through to Fir Park, from edinburgh, in the morning to buy tickets and I could get yours if you'd like? Let me know, it's no inconvenience to me to buy an extra one.

Just off the phone to the club who state there is no movement at the moment on the tickets and that there would likely be none until the club send all tickets back to Tynecastle. (Side note, our office staff are VERY polite by comparison to other clubs)

I'm going to travel through to Fir Park, from edinburgh, in the morning to buy tickets and I could get yours if you'd like? Let me know, it's no inconvenience to me to buy an extra one.

That would be excellent! I'll confirm tomorrow if thats ok? I'll meet you outside Tynecastle. I'll be wearing a pink carnation.....