Hearts Tickets

Graeme Bremner

Is there any kind well fan that would possibly pick up this Edinburgh based Dosser 2 tickets if they're heading to the ticket office? Can send the money over in advance! Really want to get to what is a 'home' game for me but have no chance of getting through to Fir Park in time for Wednesday.

Any help would be massively appreciated!!

• Like 1

PM me Dezz ...

I've managed to get a mate to me pick me up tickets who I didn't think was coming through but has changed his mind.

Cheers for (what I presume) was going to be an offer to get me tickets though Wellfan! Good man!

Official site says there are only 275 tickets left, and any remaining will be transferred to Tynecastle at 3pm tomorrow.

I can't get through from Edinburgh to collect, anyone know if the club let you pay for tickets over the phone and collect them somewhere at Tynecastle on the night?

A long shot, I know...

• Like 1

You can try that Tony, but I bought my tickets over the phone 1st thing yesterday morning and despite promises to phone me back to confirm where I could collect and 2 reminder calls from me, I'm still waiting to find out! Not too hard a job to let me know you'd thunk....

You can try that Tony, but I bought my tickets over the phone 1st thing yesterday morning and despite promises to phone me back to confirm where I could collect and 2 reminder calls from me, I'm still waiting to find out! Not too hard a job to let me know you'd thunk....

I would imagine hearts have to decide and tell us first. Maybe that's the hold up.

• Like 1

By all accounts we sold out our allocation of seven hundred odds and I heard a few got turned away. I thought away clubs were due a minimum allocation of 5% but it sounds as though we were given less.

5% in the cup only.