• Jake Taylor
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Jack Leitch
    • Dominic Thomas
    • David Clarkson
    • Ah! How We've Missed You Old Friend Null Vote

Louis Laing for me. I thought him and McManus kept the front two of Hearts relatively quiet, but Laing was the stand out. Neither goal were the fault of the centre-halves.

I think the big man will be a very important player for us this year.

• Like 1

none of our players showed anything at tynecastle resembling or even close to effort absolutely disgusted with the squad right now all we had to do was show a little glimpse of what we could do hearts weren't that great yesterday there was enough quality in those players to get a draw but they all sat back and no one except Clarkson took any responsibility last night not good enough like i said on facebook the manager owes every fan who travelled down to tynecastle an apology for that performance i dont mind losing here and there i do however have a problem with the team being negative poor and ill go as far as to say lazy last night a better team would have put 4 or 5 past us last night it was my first away trip enjoyed the day but the game left me with more nightmares and scared me more than the dungeons

none of our players showed anything at tynecastle resembling or even close to effort absolutely disgusted with the squad right now all we had to do was show a little glimpse of what we could do hearts weren't that great yesterday there was enough quality in those players to get a draw but they all sat back and no one except Clarkson took any responsibility last night not good enough like i said on facebook the manager owes every fan who travelled down to tynecastle an apology for that performance i dont mind losing here and there i do however have a problem with the team being negative poor and ill go as far as to say lazy last night a better team would have put 4 or 5 past us last night it was my first away trip enjoyed the day but the game left me with more nightmares and scared me more than the dungeons

Nothing in your post showed anything resembling or even close to effort. I'm absolutely disgusted with you right now: all you had to do was show a little glimpse of what you could do. Other people's posts weren't that great yesterday but there was enough punctuation in those posts to get their point. You just sat back and bitched and whined and didn't take any responsibility for how anyone was supposed to read it. Like I told every one of my four followers on Twitter, you owe me and poor Haggis an apology for trying to read that. I don't mind errors in technical accuracy here and there. I do, however, have a problem with someone typing such a negative, poor and, I'll go as far to say, lazy post.

The first bad performance of the season and you think the players and manager owe you an apology? You think they answer to you? Get over yourself.

• Like 4

You're mental.

Nothing in your post showed anything resembling or even close to effort. I'm absolutely disgusted with you right now: all you had to do was show a little glimpse of what you could do. Other people's posts weren't that great yesterday but there was enough punctuation in those posts to get their point. You just sat back and bitched and whined and didn't take any responsibility for how anyone was supposed to read it. Like I told every one of my four followers on Twitter, you owe me and poor Haggis an apology for trying to read that. I don't mind errors in technical accuracy here and there. I do, however, have a problem with someone typing such a negative, poor and, I'll go as far to say, lazy post.

The first bad performance of the season and you think the players and manager owe you an apology? You think they answer to you? Get over yourself.

I will remember to use my grammar more frequently (feels like I'm back in school never mind a fan forum but I digress)

I never said the manager owes me a personal apology I quite frankly stated that the fans who travelled deserved to have seen a better performance.

I wrote that on a phone not going to apologise for grammar if i can read it 90 percent of other people get my point. don't mind the team losing here and there its expected but no one really showed any real effort.

I watched the 90 minutes. Motherwell Were playing hit the ball in hope football there was no shape to the team or to anything well tried to do I would say thats a just point.

I'm normally more positive about the team always expect us to play good football and always try to take the positives from any game played. I couldn't find any positives in that game apart from Clarkson's shot and i think a fair few fans who seen the 90 minutes would agree with me.

Sorry but laing is an absolute bombscare, also how many times did the defence just play it out the park or give the ball away last night

Defensively, I didn't think he did much wrong. He gave the ball away several times trying (perhaps a little too hard) to get something going, but was usually left with no alternative. Very few players looked interested in showing for the ball on Wednesday, and it usually ended up back with McManus/Laing to try and make something happen.