• Jake Taylor
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Dominic Thomas
    • David Clarkson
    • Chris Cadden
    • Null Vote

Moult by the proverbial country mile, held the ball up well. Retained possession. Looked to bring other players into the game, won a string of headers. Did a remarkable impression of a quality player, which contrasted greatly with the Lamentable Law and the invisible Taylor

Moult for me. Despite feeding off scraps all game, worked his arse off and never let his head go down. If everyone in claret and amber today had done the same we may not have lost that match.

Moult for fuck sake? He ran his arse off? Won every header (other than everyone against Taylor and considine)?I'm all for giving the boy a chance but he showed little in the way of quality[/quote

Hmmmm . Defenatley at a diffrent game from me. Was it on this side of the Clyde ?

Don't know ,don't watch accies very often . I looked up sad football facts.com but it never mentioned a twin brother or even a brother for our Moult so ill just go along with the 65% who voted him motm.

He seemed to impress a lot of folk because he ran about a lot and beat Shay Logan to 4 or 5 headers.

These attempts at finding space, making runs, winning headers, retaining possession and bringing people into play that has left you non-plussed.

I'm surprised you've been as critical of Moult given that you spent the best part of the last two seasons demanding and decrying John Sutton for failing to provide the team with these very attributes.

• Like 1

I thought Moult was very poor in the first half but improved greatly in the second. Not enough for me to consider as man of the match though.

Nobody was head and shoulders above the rest but I've gone for Ainsworth who I thought was always looking for the ball and trying to create.

These attempts at finding space, making runs, winning headers, retaining possession and bringing people into play that has left you non-plussed.

I'm surprised you've been as critical of Moult given that you spent the best part of the last two seasons demanding and decrying John Sutton for failing to provide the team with these very attributes.

See I thought this was a man of the match thread about the Aberdeen game?

I'm happy to give moult a chance but I thought he was shite last week...ran about a lot and only won headers against a tiny full back. Heard he scored yesterday so hopefully he ends up a good signing