St Johnstone V Motherwell Sat 22 Aug 15:00

Yabba's Turd

We've had 4 games with this squad and both teams have had different opposition, so sample size is too small for those kind of stats.

St. Johnstone have played Inverness and Hearts, so 2 out of 4 are the same but, OK, put it this way - bookies have us at 3.40 and St. Johnstone at 2.15.

All I'm saying is I think a draw would be a decent result tomorrow.

Ahh I didn't think it worked without a proxy or something, thanks.

Aye, open all mics should be fine without a proxy. It was the live broadcast of games that needed.one, but sadly that isn't an option these days.

I tend to follow on Twitter these days as the BBC coverage can be pretty dire.

Aye, open all mics should be fine without a proxy. It was the live broadcast of games that needed.one, but sadly that isn't an option these days.

I tend to follow on Twitter these days as the BBC coverage can be pretty dire.

The Motherwell FC twitter feed isn't much better. Can sometimes be 10 minutes between tweets. If twitter is your only source of information it can be a bit frustrating to the lack of updates.

Just trying to listen to OAM and it's a pre-recorded message from Richard Gordon saying I can't listen abroad coz of rights reasons. How do I get round this?

Sorry mate, used to work OK, but I haven't tried it this season. It won't even work for me today using a UK proxy, so not sure what is going on with it.