Coverage Of Our Games

Ianc

I got 4G in the East Stand on Saturday at half time and I'm on O2. Think that's the first time ever.

There's a woman who sits near me who will watch replays of goals if the game is live on the telly via Sky Go and I usually struggle to even get the Livescore app to work. Luckily she has the biggest phone I've ever seen so I can just watch it over her shoulder. Please don't tell the polis, steelboy

• Like 2

I got 4G in the East Stand on Saturday at half time and I'm on O2. Think that's the first time ever.

There's a woman who sits near me who will watch replays of goals if the game is live on the telly via Sky Go and I usually struggle to even get the Livescore app to work. Luckily she has the biggest phone I've ever seen so I can just watch it over her shoulder. Please don't tell the polis, steelboy

The fella may be a lot of things, a midnight mass he certainly isn't... Seem to recall Officer Dibble in Dingwall took his shoes off him for evidence & forced him home on the bus in his stocking soles! Not how they treat their snitches :cheese:

• Like 4

it's to do with the number of folk trying to use the network. i live on dalzell drive and the signal is fine when a match is not on. when a few thousand folk turn up all with mobiles in hand, it's all down to your luck if you get a data connection of any value. i tried to explain this to vodafone last year and to expand the network or add 4G in the area. i gave up when the call centre kept coming back with answers clearly off a diagnositc flow chart. :banghead:

i tried to explain this to vodafone last year and to expand the network or add 4G in the area. i gave up when the call centre kept coming back with answers clearly off a diagnositc flow chart. :banghead:

Would there be any objections from local residents if Vodaphone applied for planning permission to erect a new mobile phone mast in your neighbourhood?

Are the BBC still showing highlights of spl games?

If you can call what Sportscene offers "highlights", yes... I assume they still just talk over the same footage that goes up on the SPFL's YouTube channel on a Saturday night, unless things have changed this year.

If you can call what Sportscene offers "highlights", yes... I assume they still just talk over the same footage that goes up on the SPFL's YouTube channel on a Saturday night, unless things have changed this year.

Sunday night was shocking Motherwell/Killie game got about 45 secs, less than the two Championship games that had highlights included in the show.