Well Bois

Muzz

Nothing but admiration for the Bois

Next generation and all that, maintaining the blood supply of the club

I've been coming to games since 1970 its great to see a core support evolving

Different times to, still miss the cultural highs of taking a cargo into a game . Or the fine art of opening empty beer cans with a two Bob bit to facilitate pissing without the risk of involuntary circumcision. Don't miss wondering why the "rain" was warm and golden. Still available at T in the Park apparently though

Evolution , not revolution

Ah those were the days! Out of interest how many of the choir still sing and chant at games these days?

Not me, I'm an old fart in the Cooper Stand now, I love what the bois do, I just don't want to sit beside them. :ph34r:

Oh and 53 going on 27, just to join in the other part of the thread.

When I started going to games it was The Choir standing next to the fence in the cow shed lol

Those were the days, sadly I am old enough to remember before the fence was erected. Occasionally they would open the gate and allow you to wander, however, at the majority of games it remained closed.

Those were the days, sadly I am old enough to remember before the fence was erected. Occasionally they would open the gate and allow you to wander, however, at the majority of games it remained closed.

A lifetime ago, no fence , no segregation _ wee wander from behind one goal to the other at half time. Then the fence- still remember the musical ring of the coins hitting off the cage wire, (particularly when our Gorgie friends visited ,strangely)Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

More power to the Bois, basically to anything that encourages atmosphere and crowds

• Like 1

I remember the pre fence days - just! If we were playing Hearts (or Celtic or Rangers), the polis used to segregate the fans by creating a space up the terracing between them, and putting in the dog handlers. Anyone stepped out of line, the polis would just let the dog's lead slip a little! I was at primary school then so whenever there was a big game like that, my dad took me to the main stand.

Same here. Remember the dogs and also my dad took us to the main stand for games like that.

When we were dossing around in the First Division, post-fence days, they almost always opened the gate and we'd swap sides to get a closer view of Willie Irvine's goals.

Same here. Remember the dogs and also my dad took us to the main stand for games like that.

When we were dossing around in the First Division, post-fence days, they almost always opened the gate and we'd swap sides to get a closer view of Willie Irvine's goals.

Your dad, my dad, same dad! This is your big brother here.

Splendid toilet facilities - three sided "room" four foot high walls no roof , concrete floor with a drain for the pish . On the plus side you could shout up to the top of the terracing to keep up with the score. Funny thing is I'm practically sitting on top of the very site of it in the Cooper every week!