• Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Theo Robinson
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Null Vote

Moult

But in all honesty there were no pass marks today. Laing and Hammell I thought were particularly abysmal, along with Law and Taylor.. and Skippy.. and McManus.

Ainsworth couldn't be bothered this week. Dom tried but failed. Ripley didn't really need to do all that much. Lasley had the job of running the midfield himself in light of Taylors non appearance today. Didn't really cope.

Interesting to note that Kennedy and Chalmers who were stand outs against Killie were benched for someone who doesn't look fit and someone who doesn't look capable. Baffling Barra logic!

Moult. In a shite game, he, Thomas and McManus at least looked interested.

Thomas???

Let himself down , on with a whole pram full of toys. If he wants to progress he needs to learn to deal with the physical challenge of the game. Did nothing but moan about being tackled . Needs to button it and let his obviously talented feet do his talking for him .

Moult for me never stopped trying and popped up where it mattered to get us level, great game. I think Grimshaw deserves a mention only on 5 mins but he looks like he can play, would like to have seen him from the start. Special extreme pish award mentions for Skippy, McManus and Law.

I thought Las had a good game today. Says a lot about the rest that he's still breaking up play and being playmaker

Can't agree at all. He is such an ill disciplined central midfielder and I mean positionally rather than physically.

He is an absolute nightmare running away from position, leaving space and generally leaving his defence and partner exploited. Trying to hard tbh.

He's such a big character for the club and a general all round great guy but as a player he leaves is badly badly exposed in the centre of midfield by not playing his position.

• Like 1

Can't agree at all. He is such an ill disciplined central midfielder and I mean positionally rather than physically.

He is an absolute nightmare running away from position, leaving space and generally leaving his defence and partner exploited. Trying to hard tbh.

He's such a big character for the club and a general all round great guy but as a player he leaves is badly badly exposed in the centre of midfield by not playing his position.

See I thought he was covering right across the pitch and filling gaps left by others.

Tell you what, Irvine ran the midfield.

Their blonde centre half and Boyce, as per, were also pretty good.

Boyce was the one I was thinking about not Gardyne. Senior moment. He is the stand out in their team for me. Thought Irvine was ok but I was expecting more given the interest he prompted on here when it looked like he might be available to us.

Moult for me, largely for being in the right place. Awful game of football. Shitfest of the highest order and in truth Ross County actually offered very little, I can't remember Ripley really having to make a save of note.

Thought Ainsworth tried to offer something and being positive about things Johnson and Grimshaw actually made an impact when they came off the bench. The equaliser was a tidy bit of football.