Hamilton V Motherwell Sat 19 Sep 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Well wasn't exactly enthused about the prospect of this game and wasn't going to go but in the end I did - but I saw exactly what I thought I would.

I wonder how many hours of football we could have played today without scoring? Accies well worth their win and they had what looked like to me a perfectly good goal chopped off in the first half. Also hit the bar and forced saves out of our keeper. Us? I think we made maybe two chances in the game. When Accies scored there was only going to be one winner.

Football should be a simple game but we sure make it complicated sometimes. Pass and move. We haven't mastered doing both and in some cases can't even do one or the other. Turgid, weary, hopeless performance from players that don't believe in themselves, the team or their manager. The huge gaps in the away end told you what the supporters think.

Although no one gave a vintage performance today I thought our three best players were Lasley, Robinson and Ainsworth. All three were subbed by Baraclough so I have no idea who I'm going to give my MotM award to.

For me it's a big week for Baraclough - fail to win against either Morton or Partick and his time is up.

We are staring another dismal season in the face right now, with relegation a distinct possibility.

• Like 1

Unless future performances result in three points or even a point there can only be one outcome.

That's true. If Robinson had scored that chance he had, I reckon we would have won the game and it would have been a different story tonight. However I think we need to give him to Christmas before we even consider getting rid of him.

How does Ripley gets beat with a looping header when he is on his line and to make it worse 5'5" Imrie wins the header, we are a complete joke.

Yet again Taylor lasts 90 mins, I think Baraclough forgets he is playing.

The only championship Taylor has played in must be the hide and seek championship as he hides the full game.

When will we realise playing with one striker isn't working.

Usual pish today.

I'd give the back four pass marks (aye, even Josh Law). Joe Chalmers should've done better for their goal but I thought he was one of our better players overall. Kennedy was our best player by a mile, definitely looks like he could be a very good centre half.

The middle of the park is definitely our biggest problem, we are completely lifeless without Pearson. Grimshaw looks horrendous on the ball, Lasley is too slow and Jake Taylor is the most anonymous footballer I've witnessed in my entire life. Robinson should've scored in the first half but looked half decent apart from that. I'd stick with him for the next two games at least, could become handy after some more game time.

I'm not even going to entertain Baraclough's post march garbage this week, his patter absolutely drains the life from my soul. I reckon his time is up if we don't get a result against Morton or Partick, we can't afford to let this stagnate any longer.

• Like 1

How does Ripley gets beat with a looping header when he is on his line and to make it worse 5'5" Imrie wins the header, we are a complete joke.

Yet again Taylor lasts 90 mins, I think Baraclough forgets he is playing.

The only championship Taylor has played in must be the hide and seek championship as he hides the full game.

When will we realise playing with one striker isn't working.

Patter.

• Like 1

Utter shite, fuckin imposter. I was in the give him a chance camp but not now. That today was fuckin garbage, sick of of spending my fuckin hard earned wages on cunts who aren't doing the same.

Thing is, he did what a lot of people wanted him to do today. He dropped McDonald (who no one thought he could drop!), yet still we don't get the result.

I'm actually beginning to think that the players themselves are the imposters, rather than the manager.

• Like 4