Hamilton V Motherwell Sat 19 Sep 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Thing is, he did what a lot of people wanted him to do today. He dropped McDonald (who no one thought he could drop!), yet still we don't get the result.

I'm actually beginning to think that the players themselves are the imposters, rather than the manager.

He's so tactically inept it's unreal. He's a joker, how the likes of Taylor get 90 minutes I'll never know. The club should be looking to get him to fuck at the earliest opportunity.

ON BBC interview there was a lot more Err and Err rather than the usual suave talk. Think he is doubting himself now.

However I've never thought a manager makes much difference to a good team anyhow Players who can organise themselves are what makes a winning team. The manager as myth is a recent thing.

Thing is, he did what a lot of people wanted him to do today. He dropped McDonald (who no one thought he could drop!), yet still we don't get the result.

I'm actually beginning to think that the players themselves are the imposters, rather than the manager.

Who signed the dross? Biggest squad in a decade and the biggest pile of sh1te you are likely to see.

ON BBC interview there was a lot more Err and Err rather than the usual suave talk. Think he is doubting himself now.

However I've never thought a manager makes much difference to a good team anyhow Players who can organise themselves are what makes a winning team. The manager as myth is a recent thing.

They don't make much of a difference to a good team but they can make a hell of a difference to average or poor teams.

Taylor is untouchable, but he is so, so poor. Kennedy had a decent match as did Robinson and Moult when they were playing near each other.

We seemed to switch formation after 30 minutes and started giving Accies all the time they wanted in midfield.

We are certainly a good shout as the worst team in the league and I would fancy us as relegation candidates as long as we persist with Baraclough. So tactically inept, the players again seem like they have downed tools, his away record is frighteningly bad and his team is playing some of the worst football I've witnessed in a long time.

I stayed away on account of my plastic pitch phobia. Right decision. Produces plastic fitba, I understand all the economic arguments but I'd outlaw it at senior level.

Sounded like we had enough of the game to take something from it.

On to Tuesfay, proper old school ground, proper pitch, proper memories of 1991 and 2005 (eat your heart out Hugo Sanchez- Stepover goal and Big Marsh penalty save.)

A good going blood and snotters cup tie

• Like 1

Thought it was a pretty shocking support we had for a 3pm Saturday kick off. Says it all really. Don't blame anybody for staying away.

Was the stand even half full?

Contrast with Baraclough's first match at NDP when we filled the stand and the gazebo.

Says everything about his time in charge. Said it before and I'll say it again - fans don't call for your head any more, they just stop going to matches.

If Ainsworth played the ball to the back post instead of cutting it back for Robinson and then if Chalmers had jumped, we would have won that. If Chalmers had jumped we would have got a point.

Line up was probably what most folk wanted, substitutions were positive, Kennedy played well. Fine margins.

The girl shouting about the half brick to the head so that someone (on the pitch) knew their place, confused me but then there were a few bizarre shouts at the end. Frustration all round.

Nothing between the sides going by the highlights, which I presume are neutral and unbiased

Robinson looked lively

Moult pretty much out of things

Taylor, remind me what his talent is??

Looked to me like Accies were far more comfortable on the ball and played it through the midfield. We were our usual long ball from goalie or relied on a counter attack