Morton V Motherwell League Cup Rd 3 Tues 22 Sep Ko 19:45

Brazilian

I'm making the long journey up, £30 return from Stansted to Glasgow. Hoping you've not had as much rain as we've had down here. We'll probably lose on penalties.

Hat off to you sir - I'm definitley NOT going - home games only for me from now on - shelled out enough to other clubs, only to be served crap, by my own, as an end product.

Morton will be in our faces for 20 mins. We'll weather the storm and earn another 3 - 1 victory.

The draw will favour us and we'll go on to a famous Cup victory.

This board will then explode with people moaning that it's all very well winning a Cup, but it's only the Scottish Cup that counts.

• Like 3

Morton will be in our faces for 20 mins. We'll weather the storm and earn another 3 - 1 victory.

The draw will favour us and we'll go on to a famous Cup victory.

This board will then explode with people moaning that it's all very well winning a Cup, but it's only the Scottish Cup that counts.

Good yin, Weeyin!

Luke Watt wont be appearing in the first team for a while

1st half against Accies, I thought Barra got it right - he changed our set up and we managed to nullify the threat of Ali Crawford - something we haven't done for seasons. However, our widemen didn't track back enough and there were several times where their full backs were in acres of space - there is no surprise that's where the goal came from, however it should still have been avoided.

I still feel Law is getting more and more stick than he deserves. There were many times where our widemen are not tracking back, he needs to leave his man to close another player down - Accies were clever and exploited it. Everyone has a job to do, and if someone doesn't do it - there is a knock on effect somewhere in the chain

I liked the look of Grimshaw again - willing to get stuck in and looks as if he can make a pass - however, to do this, he needs to have options - players need to want to take the ball.

We can't go for wholesale changes from Saturday and we need to go with a strong team - we had chances on Saturday, if we could've taken one - the score could've been so different. East Fife proved we need to be on our game. Morton won't be pushovers and certainly will be fitter and not run out of steam

Wouldn't disagree with most of that, though the 2nd half was poor - stopping a punt up the park to the 1 striker would be a bonus as well.

Hat off to you sir - I'm definitley NOT going - home games only for me from now on - shelled out enough to other clubs, only to be served crap, by my own, as an end product.

Shocked and stunned ! You'll change your mind as it gets closer as you'll just swear and curse at the radio instead :banghead:

MON RA DOSSERS

Would happily take the loss if it get barra the boot.

I'm sitting in the house tonight and a new man in the dugout on Saturday does appeal....

However on balance guys travelling and paying good money deserve a result, the club needs cup income and a quarter final would brighten things up. It's only a matter of time until IB is gone anyway, might as well get through tonight.

• Like 3