Morton V Motherwell League Cup Rd 3 Tues 22 Sep Ko 19:45

Brazilian

It's not just the manager but the players (particularly the senior one's) are an embarrassment as well.

Pearson and Hammell are out injured. Lasley is an unused sub tonight and has been playing on his own in midfield all season. McManus is a crock.

Signing 14 players since June with very little quality is what has fucked us.

I've backed Baraclough at most corners since he's came in, even though It's clear he's out of his depth and plays the most turgid football I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. Think it's mainly because I reckon he's a decent fella, but this isn't a popularity contest.

I feel so sorry for all the fans who've travelled down there tonight. I mean Greenock really is the arse end of Scotland - I've only been there once and it's rates as the wettest, coldest, shitiest place I've been to this side of Airdrie. All that travelling to a shitehole, probably rushing home from work, skipping dinner and getting stuck in fitba traffic to watch this dick play a 4-5-1 with Jake fuckin Taylor stealing a wage out out in the middle of the park? He needs to go, no ifs, buts or maybes.

• Like 4