Brazilian

Morton V Motherwell League Cup Rd 3 Tues 22 Sep Ko 19:45

Just like Saturday, decent-ish lineup that has given me hope again! Hopefully a different result.

Do we have OAM or live commentary at all?

In the get Bara to fuck camp but should win his next two. That team should get a result tonight, 3-0.

I've guaranteed us a victory by taking Morton on my treble. You can all thank me later.

Edit: St Johnstone are one of the others. Oosh.

Would happily take the loss if it get barra the boot.

Never understood this mentality. You want your club out of a cup and lose out on much needed income because of 1 guy?!

Did I read that properly? Fuck sake

• Like 2

Dont have a problem with that lineup on paper, Lasley getting a rest as well as Lionel. I'd never celebrate a well loss. I'd rather we won this and our next few and baraclough turns it around.

• Like 2

Never understood this mentality. You want your club out of a cup and lose out on much needed income because of 1 guy?!

Did I read that properly? Fuck sake

Yes I would rather us out of the cup than the league, which is where we are heading under Barraclough.

Also spending tonight in the house following the late drive home from Methil and an expected repeat coming up at best.

Even that is seeming optimistic....

He is the worst manager we have ever had !! And how the fuck does McManus get a game he seems to be bullet proof and why just one upfront he is a joke !!

110% won't be back until he is gone. Joke of a manager and the people that hired him are just as bad. I mean fair enough you got it wrong but at least have the bottle to admit it.

Garbage. 4-5-1. Robinson isolated......

Quite shocked at the starting line up. Surely we should have started our strongest side? Thats quite a central midfield - just asking for trouble. Not surprised in the least that Robinson is isolated.

I wonder - genuinely - whether he will walk if we lose this. For all his confident talk pre-match, he surely must be coming round to thinking that it just isn't working?

i have a worrying feeling however that, given its not a league match, he'll still be here come Saturday no matter what. The worst thing is that for all the changes over the summer, there seems to be no prospect of us turning this round under the current regime.

The lineup tonight suggests to me that he has possibly lost the dressing room and chucked it.

Given the emphasis the club has put on cup-runs, there is no way Lasley, Skippy, Ainsworth and Moult should all be on the bench.

• Like 1