Motherwell V Partick Thistle Sat 26 Sep 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I thought Bara would get the Thistle game tbh, hopefully we'll get 100% effort in this game from whoever is selected. I'm sure Crags will keep it simple with guys he trusts. 4-4-2 with either Johnson or Ainsworth but not both.

I thought so too Ian but perhaps the bizarre team line up, the alleged dressing room fracas and the fans' reaction were the straws that broke the camel's back. The result too would have been a huge factor. I admit to changing my view after the game.

Interesting listening to both Craggs and McManus there. Both seemed genuinely shocked/sad the manager was gone.

McManus sporting a wee hint of a black eye too...dressing room antics/splitting up a fight or training/game knock? Let the gossip commence!

Whatever it was, let's hope it knocks some passion and give-a-fuck-ability into him.

Interesting listening to both Craggs and McManus there. Both seemed genuinely shocked/sad the manager was gone.

McManus sporting a wee hint of a black eye too...dressing room antics/splitting up a fight or training/game knock? Let the gossip commence!

Lasley looked the same on Sky Sports too. They all look a bit red eyed like they have been having a good bubble!

McMannus is a cancer within Motherwell football club. I don't or ever have doubted his ability as a player. If only he would show half of his potential/ leadership on the park. I do not doubt for a second he was the issue in the dressing room when McCall left and I think it seems fairly certain he is the issue now.

I have tried to defend him in recent weeks on the park, but it is my opinion if we got rid of him, we could get back to a positive attitude on and off the park.

• Like 1

McMannus is a cancer within Motherwell football club. I don't or ever have doubted his ability as a player. If only he would show half of his potential/ leadership on the park. I do not doubt for a second he was the issue in the dressing room when McCall left and I think it seems fairly certain he is the issue now.

I have tried to defend him in recent weeks on the park, but it is my opinion if we got rid of him, we could get back to a positive attitude on and off the park.

Based on what exactly?!

Do you really think McCall and Baraclough would speak highly of him, have him starting every match, helping out coaching the youth, captain the other night and talking through press conferences if he is the 'cancer' you claim he is?

Hasn't played as well as we all thought he would. But a 'cancer'...fucking nonsense.

Based on what exactly?!

Do you really think McCall and Baraclough would speak highly of him, have him starting every match, helping out coaching the youth, captain the other night and talking through press conferences if he is the 'cancer' you claim he is?

I think it's clear to see his attitude has been unbelievably poor for almost a whole year now (with the exception of the sevco games). Now this is obviously just my opinion... But I think this rubs off on the other players, especially the younger ones within the team. Now I obviously don't know what's been happening behind closed doors and all we can do is speculate, but I wasn't surprised to see him with a black eye. i would be interested to hear McCall or Baraclough's opinion on him now that they don't have to man manage him.

Please refrain from talking absolute bollocks. To suggest he's a cancer is nonsense. The only think he's guilty of is being not very good.

Please refrain from talking absolute bollocks. To suggest he's a cancer is nonsense. The only think he's guilty of is being not very good.

I'll admit that was too strong a word. But the point im trying to put across is that his 'couldnt care less' attitude spreads througout the team. I have no doubt that when he stops playing for the manager, all his mates in the team (almost every new signing included) follow. I could almost guarantee that's what happened with McCall and it's happened again now.

I never know how to gauge McManus.

Always says the right things to the media but he seemed to throw his toys out the pram at the beginning of last season. This was due to the signing policy that followed him committing to a 2 year contract.

This season meanwhile, I very much doubt Clarkson would be here if it wasn't for him.