Motherwell V Partick Thistle Sat 26 Sep 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Is it just me or is it a bit... irresponsible (is that the right word?) for the club to let McManus do a press conference with a black eye 2 days after it's widely reported that there was a punch up?

Not that it bothers or offends me, just saying.

He's either been hung out to dry or the the club had few options in selecting an experienced diplomatic speaker.

I imagine an interview with Skippy would have been far more revealing.

I never know how to gauge McManus.

Always says the right things to the media but he seemed to throw his toys out the pram at the beginning of last season. This was due to the signing policy that followed him committing to a 2 year contract.

This season meanwhile, I very much doubt Clarkson would be here if it wasn't for him.

I think McManus has been a very disappointing signing over his time here but I doubt very much if we are awarding player contracts on his say so. In fact I'd be pretty confident that no player has any influence over signings.

• Like 3

I've got a sneaking suspicion that McManus and Law will play out their skins today, and if that is the case it will then be proved they were non tries for IB. If this does happen they should both be binned, personally I would never have any of the two of them near the park as between them they have been culpable for most of our defeats this season.

In theory, it's all very simple. Drop Taylor, play Skippy up top,with Moult and boot requisite underperforming arses where required. Wish Craggs and the team well, if they do pull out a decent result it'll be very interesting as others have said, who actually lifts their game,significantly...

I've got a sneaking suspicion that McManus and Law will play out their skins today, and if that is the case it will then be proved they were non tries for IB. If this does happen they should both be binned, personally I would never have any of the two of them near the park as between them they have been culpable for most of our defeats this season.

If they play out their skins as you put it and we win convincingly then nobody will care. If true then It's not the 1st time that players have got a manager sacked and it certainly won't be the last.

But if we are sitting comfortably in the top half of the league come May then nobody will care how IB was treated.

What about Lasley hammell Mcdonald and the others too? They have been equally shite. You being selective to suit your own agenda?

I missed the last few game due being on holiday so I just glad to get back to Fir Park to watch the Well

as for the game I just hope the Well players show up on the park as a few of them need to get their fingers out

fingers crossed for 3 points