Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

Who is the money on for next Motherwell manager then?

I think we should go in-house and appoint Steelboy - he's clearly chompin' at the bit to get into football management and the chance to use his in-depth football knowledge to transform to the club on & off the field.

I know his natural positivity won't be to everyone's cup of tea but I for one will be contacting Sky Bet for his odds later today.

Flow, if you're reading, you know it makes sense, unless of course, you're worried about appointing such a football maverick to the club. No doubt, he'll be replacing you within days of joining.

• Like 2

This whole situation is eerily similar to the Gannon scenario.

I get that the buck stops with the manager and all that, but the players seem to be getting off lightly in a lot of cases here. They're the ones on the park.

Completely agree. The players should be playing for us (and themselves). The senior ones in particular should be leading the way.

Having said that, if it's true that the tactics are intentionally to hoof long balls, then that needs to stop. I'm OK giving time to a gaffer to implement new tactics and style of play. Not OK with route 1.

Completely agree. The players should be playing for us (and themselves). The senior ones in particular should be leading the way.

Having said that, if it's true that the tactics are intentionally to hoof long balls, then that needs to stop. I'm OK giving time to a gaffer to implement new tactics and style of play. Not OK with route 1.

Playing devils advocate here,is bara saying hoof it up the park,or is he saying ,spring the guys with pace and hit teams on the break.Either way its not working,so if we haven't the players to execute it we need to change tactics

Id certainly be happy to give Craggs a shot while we scout options. If he turns things around dramatically it could be his to lose. He and Robinson are close so they should have a good understanding of each other.....

• Like 1