Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

Given the importance of the fixture to our season and the resultant fall-out, it seems someone at the club dropped the ball on that one - so yes.

Reading the "I wasn't at the game and didn't find out until Les told me after the sacking" quotes the day after made us look quite amateurish at a time when were pushing the Society membership.

I'm glad someone gave you an explanation, because nobody bothered to communicate one to me.

• Like 2

Given the importance of the fixture to our season and the resultant fall-out, it seems someone at the club dropped the ball on that one - so yes.

Reading the "I wasn't at the game and didn't find out until Les told me after the sacking" quotes the day after made us look quite amateurish at a time when were pushing the Society membership.

I'm glad someone gave you an explanation, because nobody bothered to communicate one to me.

No one , 'gave' me an exlanation, as I'm not pathetic enough to think I deserve one, in person or online, I read about his trip away and accepted it, before the cup game

should a chairman attend every club match? when giving so much time, are they not entitled to some life outside the club? and since as a club we have fairly regularly given football staff time away from our games , it seems ludicrous to suggest others less connected with the team are required to be there, every time.

as for your hindsight on 'the resultant fall out', I am sure all concerned would have preferred it to be handled a little differently, but the chairman being there would have have changed nothing other than a few words at the start of a quote, you seem hung up on

Fairly poor and petty coming from yourself weeyin

Look, I know it's knickers in a twist time for the usual suspects, but, the club chairman has stated the club has chosen their man & will announce next week. Him being on the Algarve at present - just who was he speaking too?

The Algarve?

Pre planned trip ?

Had he arranged to meet the Gibraltar manager after last nights game?

Stick a tenner on sharpish...