Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

Hearing rumours the club want McCall and McGhee back as a joint management team.

How would that work? Which one would drop from a former manager to an assistant..... it's just so out there as an idea............... that it wouldn't surprise me if it was true....

We're better at comebacks than WWE. Hopefully we unveil him at half time on Saturday after he chibs a Celtic player while wearing a mask.

Unveil McGhee at half time,he walks back down the tunnel,suddenly we see smoke and he returns wearing a mask and puts a dugout chair over Scott Browns big mongo head lol

• Like 3

Mind when you just used to go and watch the fitba' and that was it?

When you start concerning yourself with the staff's holidays it's time to find yourself a wee life from somewhere.

Its a sign of the times I guess. Long gone are the days when people in positions of authority or in the public eye were never questioned and shown nothing less than 100% respect. Complaining about anything was taboo. Quite common in bygone days to applaud the opposition politely when they scored against you or at full time - we won't see that era again.

• Like 1

I think people are taking my comments about staff holidays a little too seriously. I do think it's good business sense for the Chairman to be present at our most important game of the season, but not exactly losing sleep over it.

Sorry, but how on earth is a League Cup 3rd Round tie away to Morton in any way the most important game of our season?

I'm sure it is better for him if there is a release to the press that he turned the job down, rather than that he was told he was unsuccessful. Guess it depends on who we go with. If it's some nobody then we can agree that craigan was our only choice, but if it is someone like McGhee I don't think we told him that we'd offer him the job if craigan said no.