Next Gaffer?

Infamous Wee Grafter

Mark McGhee is still well liked at the club which tells you a lot. If he had really 100% snaked us he wouldn't be anywhere near fir park.

I reckon his stints at Aberdeen and Bristol City have grounded him a bit and I would be happy to see him back.

Absolutely.

In contrast to Mark McGhee, and as I've written before, Simo Valakari did not leave the club in the best of circumstances.

After the way he treated us the first time round I'm disgusted it's McGhee.

I am not buying this " he treated us badly pish" all he was guilty of was trying to get a bigger and better job and when he got one he left. Nothing there that any one of us would'nt do given the same chances. If he does get the job and gets the team winning again nobody will give a shit.

Absolutely.

In contrast to Mark McGhee, and as I've written before, Simo Valakari did not leave the club in the best of circumstances.

Really? He wasnt initially offered a contract,then was but knocked it back as Derby ofdered a lot more. Whats wrong wi that?

Really? He wasnt initially offered a contract,then was but knocked it back as Derby ofdered a lot more. Whats wrong wi that?

Welldaft Mk1 was probably at the same meeting I was at in Edinburgh.

Nothing wrong in moving for a higher offer - it depends on how you do it. Comments in the press at the time were misleading and led to mass outrage amongst our fans. The version that I heard from a former club official was somewhat different, in fact very different.

If it's McGhee I'll be pretty happy with that. As experienced and successful as a club like us could probably hope for in the current circumstances.

And like many others id be quite keen to see what he can do with this squad because I think it has talent that we've not seen yet. If McGhee can make a winger from Patterson then I'd love to see what he can do with Ainsworth and Johnson.