Dundee V Motherwell Sat 3 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

3 things:

1. There is nobody prepared to step up and take charge of a game on the field.

2. Somebody needs to tell the players where the goal is.

3. None of them took the owner seriously when he told them what he thought.

This is NOT the Motherwell we all knew, and even Crags must be wondering what to do with them. Dynamite comes to mind!

Please please Crags, don't come out with the Baraclough pish "we're not far away", we're fucking miles away! Stay with the 20's and the club and your day will come but it's not your time just now. Get Robinson to fuck, sure he was involved with the picking of that useless formation today, its really getting depressing now, Gutless, Gutless, Gutless!!!!

Please please Crags, don't come out with the Baraclough pish "we're not far away", we're fucking miles away! Stay with the 20's and the club and your day will come but it's not your time just now. Get Robinson to fuck, sure he was involved with the picking of that useless formation today, its really getting depressing now, Gutless, Gutless, Gutless!!!!

I'm not saying we are playing great football but we aren't far away from picking up points. Lost by a goal today when, apparently, we missed some good chances.

Our heaviest defeat this season is 0-2 away to Hearts.

We need to grind out some results to get the confidence up, then maybe we will see better play but I don't think we are going to go from being pretty dire for more or less a full year now to being a good team.

• Like 2

I'm not saying we are playing great football but we aren't far away from picking up points. Lost by a goal today when, apparently, we missed some good chances.

Our heaviest defeat this season is 0-2 away to Hearts.

We need to grind out some results to get the confidence up, then maybe we will see better play but I don't think we are going to go from being pretty dire for more or less a full year now to being a good team.

Seriously ?

Not understanding the sudden hatred of an assistant manager. Baffling.

Well, if he's not involved, what the fuck is he doing? He was allegedly the loudest voice to be heard in the changing room at Morton, so with such passion why are we watching that pish today, as I said Gutless. He was more animated on the touchline than Baraclough but cannot seem to get the same from the players. Who has worked with the first team longer, him or Crags? get him to fuck it's obvious

• Like 1

We didn't miss any good chances today. That was 90 minutes of directionless garbage. I'd give pass marks to Moult, Kennedy, and Fletcher.

So many players are either not up to it (Law, Chalmers, Grimshaw, Robinson and Johnson for example) not interested (McDonald and McManus for example) or past it (Lasley).

There is something rotten in the playing squad right now and it needs someone with balls of steel to eradicate to right now, once again even at this early stage, we're in a dogfight with hardly a single player looking up for it or up to it.

• Like 3

There is something rotten in the playing squad right now and it needs someone with balls of steel to eradicate to right now, once again even at this early stage, we're in a dogfight with hardly a single player looking up for it or up to it.

If agree that there is something 'rotten' about Motherwell. Something untoward that has continued since the summer of 2014 despite an unprecedented overhaul of players and staff.

Concern for me is that it runs much deeper than who is managing the team.

• Like 1

Well, if he's not involved, what the fuck is he doing? He was allegedly the loudest voice to be heard in the changing room at Morton, so with such passion why are we watching that pish today, as I said Gutless. He was more animated on the touchline than Baraclough but cannot seem to get the same from the players. Who has worked with the first team longer, him or Crags? get him to fuck it's obvious

Or mibbes it's the players. Just a thought.

Too many monkeys running the ship with the lack of an organ grinder.

Thought it was a huge failing of Baraclough getting a number of players involved in team discussions, scouting games and giving signing recommendations. I can understand taking the views of staff in a normal office environment and treating people like adults but for football it doesn't work...too many egos and too many people thinking they're smarter and further up the pecking order than the next guy.

I believe this has lead to the mess at the moment....too many thinking they're the leader and they're opinions are of greater importance.

monkeys