Motherwell V Celtic Sat 17 Oct 12:00

Yabba's Turd

not bothered about the result as games against to old scum don't count (less we take points of them)

I also hate the hassel that comes with the visiting old scum fans but at least I get to the watch the well and may see the new manager so it's won't be all that bad

not bothered about the result as games against to old scum don't count (less we take points of them)

I also hate the hassel that comes with the visiting old scum fans but at least I get to the watch the well and may see the new manager so it's won't be all that bad

My main reason for going wil be to pay respect to Joe Wark.

• Like 2

As long as it doesn't go the same way as the last game I attended to pay my respects to Joe (West Brom testimonial), I'll be happy.

Be surprised if we got anything from this game, but TBF, we have picked up a few points at home against this mob in the past few seasons, so maybe we can sneak something.

• Like 1

Not bothering. A train from Glasgow and back with the mutants for a televised early kick off just doesn't appeal.

I'll watch us get pumped 4-0 on the telly.

At least we get to listen to our manager talk about how good Celtic are after we lose. It'll be like old times.

• Like 2

I don't know many managers that have overseen beating Celtic 1-0 away while down to ten men. Got to laugh when people mention the Aberdeen pumping but never mention that fact.

Granted we're at home, so this game will either go one of three ways. We'll either win, lose or draw. Tbh not that bothered our season begins a new on Sunday.

Great 1st game for new manager. He can't lose tbh. We are not expected to get anything from the game, so zero pressure.

Good opportunity to pick up points from them.

Cmon the well !!

PS I will be there.

• Like 1

Great 1st game for new manager. He can't lose tbh. We are not expected to get anything from the game, so zero pressure.

While you're absolutely right I'm still certain that when Celtic beat us 2 or 3 nil people will blame McGhee and talk about how shite it'll be with him as gaffer.

4-0 Celtic. Not being negative. McGhee will have had 2 sessions with this team, so not a lot of time to get his idea's across. Also I feel Celtic's midfield will have a field day against our ageing midfield.

Will judge McGhee from Kilmarnock onwards.